Monday, September 29, 2008

I had no idea.

I had no idea, for example, that if you were prone to asthmatic symptoms prior to getting knocked up, that wee lil' baby can make you 100x more prone to such symptoms. So, a mere cold turned into asthmatic bronchitis. I might have to stay on this inhaler for the duration of the winter. Other than the marginal aid of said inhaler, I pretty much have to suffer through it. Hmph.

It seems that the name I originally chose for this blog, which alluded to my very early cravings of orange cheese, is a misnomer. I don't crave Doritos now. I don't crave much of anything other than sleep and for this cough to go away. I am enjoying those little boxes of Horizon Organic Strawberry Milk but that doesn't have the ring to it that I was looking for. So, Doritos it is and Doritos it will be. Perhaps the craving will come back.

Had my first bit of ickiness this weekend. Cold clammy sweat, need to sit down, oh dear am I going to puke in the Co-op? Fun stuff remedied by a delicious sandwich from the Farmer's Market.

No comments: